Sunday, November 27, 2011

Little Dummer Boy

Over at Stamp-n-Doodle's Store the December Stamp-Of-the-Month will be the drummer boy image.


I am using The Deconstructed Sketch current sketch. It was up for two weeks which gives me a chance to improve on my paper bow making skills. I used the same sketch for the last post as well.

I am also entering my card into the Digital Tuesday Challenge. The theme is sparkle and shine. I wet embossed my sentiment and glued little rhinestones right above the image.

Well Thanksgiving vacay is almost over. Starting tomorrow back to the old grind of getting up early and dragging my kids out of bed;)

Thanks for looking!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Cute card, Vicki! At least Christmas break is right around the corner!!

Il signore dei labirinti said...

God blesss

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...