Saturday, January 5, 2013

Flip Flip Edit Challenge: 1A

Now that the holidays are over , I have more time to do the photo edit challenges that I enjoy:)

Little Adventures
Amy has supplied the pic for the current challenge.  It is of her little boy.
 

Original

My Edit

Lately, I was using Picmonkey for my editing needs but they started to charge for the cool edits so I went to ipiccy.
 
This is what I did:
  • Cropped
  • Cloned out the tops weeds.
  • Auto Fixed
  • Sharpen - 21
  • Clarity - 26
  • Use the Matte edit twice.
  • Sepia
  • Bokeh Mode
    • Circular - Vivid
    • Size - 23
  • Framed with Glossy Frame.
Thanks for looking!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Gorgeous! Love the sepia and the bokeh!! Awesome job!

Amy S said...

i can basically say DITTO to amandas comment! VERY GREAT job! :D well done!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...