Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Flip Flop Edit Challenge 4A

Little Adventures
Amy of Little Adventures is supplying the photo for the first of the week's challenge.  If you want to play just click on the button above. 
original
My edit
This is what I did:
  • Went to ipiccy and cropped photo and took out the other animals.
  • Airbrushed and brighten the eyes.
  • Used the vintage Susan Filter.
  • Texture-under Misc. and fade to 48%.
  • Went to Photobucket and used the border under pattern called Droid.

Thanks for looking at my new addiction...photo editing!
Photobucket

4 comments:

Amy S said...

oh wow Vickie! I just love this! it looks like one of those tapestries hung in a vintage castle or something! :D I love everything you did!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Carrie said...

Terrific edit! I really like the vintage look! Please share how you were able to clone out the other chickens in iPiccy - I was all thumbs there :)

JulieH said...

Super cool effect! Love the depth you've created and the tones are beautiful!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...