Sunday, February 17, 2013

Flip Flop Edit Challenge Feb 2B

 Well, as of yesterday afternoon, my temperature was normal.  I just now have cold symptoms.  But the Hub's temp is going up.  Yikes, I hope we are not going to be passing this virus back and forth!
Little Adventures
Amy supplied the picture for the current challenge.
Original
My edit
Click on the pics to make larger.

This is what I did:
 
  • Went to ipiccy.
  • Airbrushed.
  • Added an old photo texture I got from Shadowhouse Creations.
  • Focal Soften.
  • Added a sepia filter.
  • Used the eye brighten tool on her eyes.
Well, that is it and thanks for looking.
 
My kids are on winter break which means a little sleeping in for me.  Which I need! 
Photobucket

1 comment:

Amy S said...

I really LOVE this Vickie! looks like one of those awesome glamour shots from the Sassoon Days! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...